$55.00 / year
By becoming a member of the Barossa Farmers Market you are making a valuable contribution to your local community and showing your support for small local food businesses.
As a member we offer great incentives to say thank you for support. These include:
- 10% off at participating market stalls
- 10% off at the Espresso Bar
- 20% off Barossa Farmers Market ticketed events
- 2 x Kids Club Cards (collect a stamp each market day to redeem your kids treats)
- Free Market Bag (for first year only)
- 10% off Information Booth merchandise
- 1x Member for a Day Pass to give to a friend
- Access to the Barossa Farmers Market Member’s Facebook group where you will hear about members only stallholder specials, recipes, and be the first to know about up and coming events
- The right to nominate for our Board, have a say & vote at the elections (other Members’ Rights are set out in our Constitution
Conditions of membership:
- Membership must be paid in full to the Barossa Farmers Market.
- Members must show their card at Stalls, the Info Booth or to the Coffee Bar to receive their discount (when applicable)
- Memberships are valid for one year from the month of purchase
- Memberships are assigned to an individual or household
- The membership card can be used at the market by your family members, spouse, partner, or household
- Only one card will be issued per market member.
- Members must show their membership card at the Drive-Thru to wave the $5 fee
- Memberships are sold on an annual basis and are only valid for the 2020-21 financial year
- Members who have forgotten their membership card, proof of identity may be requested.
- Lost cards can be replaced with a replacement membership card at a cost of $5. The replacement card renders the original card invalid