Membership Terms & Conditions
- Membership costs $55 for the first year and $50 per year, when you renew your membership.
- Memberships are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Payment can be made by card when you sign up.
- To receive a 10% discount on your purchases, show your membership card to participating stallholders.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- One membership card is issued per member.
- There is a $5 fee for replacement membership cards.
- Member for a day passes are only available to people who present their membership token from Willunga and Mount Pleasant Farmers Markets. They are valid for one Market Day and can be redeemed at the Information Booth.
We receive and store certain types of information about you when you visit our website, and we may automatically collect information about: your computer’s operating system; your computer’s browser type and capability, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address and geolocation; pages visited on our site, including how you were referred to each page; and web page usage statistics, including the time spent on each web page.
Collecting information on Registered Members
As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below. Registration is completely optional and may include submitting your name, email address, postal address, telephone numbers, and selected option for receiving updates and promotional material and other information.
Credit Card Details
Your credit card information is not collected or stored by this website.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Problems or questions
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website; https://www.oaic.gov.au