By becoming a member of the Barossa Farmers Market you are making a valuable contribution to your local farming community and your local economy generally.
And to say thanks, we offer our members a whole range of wonderful benefits:
- 10% discount at the Breakfast Bar for the whole family & at the Espresso Bar
- For Memberships, receive a reusable hessian shopping bag.
- Weekly Members Only Specials
- A Coffee Card for 10 regular coffees (one card per membership) to the value of $40
- The right to nominate for our Board, have a say & vote at the elections (other Members’ Rights are set out in our Constitution)
Membership for your whole household is only $55 per year and is available for purchase at the market on Saturday mornings. Alternatively, you can contact Elaine, the General Manger on 0402 026 882 or [email protected] and join up using the wonders of modern technology.
- Membership must be paid in full either by electronic funds transfer or in person (cash only) at the Barossa Farmers Market.
- Members must show their card at the Breakfast Bar or Coffee Station to receive their discount
- Memberships run for the financial year. There is a pro-rata rate from 1st January to 30th June.
- Members may claim a temporary membership sticker from the Information Booth if they have forgotten their membership card.